This 6-bottle collection includes the following 2022 rosé wines:
(1) 2022 Camp 4 Vineyard, Rosé of Mourvèdre: This enchanting 100% Mourvèdre Rosé delights the palate with juicy guava flavors, balanced by gentle acidity and a touch of minerality.
(1) 2022 Camp 4 Vineyard, Rosé of Carignan: On the nose, it delights with a lively bouquet of melon rind, white peach, and cantaloupe, evoking a sense of freshness and playfulness. The palate is greeted with bright and zesty acidity, which beautifully complements the delicate fruit flavors.
(1) 2022 Estate, Rosé of Grenache: Aromas of blanched almonds and white flowers intermingle with a subtle salinity reminiscent of a gentle ocean breeze. The oak-aged rosé delivers a textural mouthfeel, with the oak influence contributing to its richness and structure.
(1) 2022 Old Vine, Rosé of Grenache & Cinsault: With a nose featuring zesty pomelo and sweet white peach, this wine celebrates the more engaging aspects of life. The palate echoes these bright flavors, accompanied by a subtle hint of oak and a lively acidity that persists through the finish.
(2) 2022 Cuvée Rosé: Bright and fresh with notes of fresh berries, watermelon, lychee, and stone fruit balanced by a vibrant acidity leading to a clean and refreshing finish.
*Ground Shipping included to most states.