Rosé on the Dailé with Malene
It is hard to believe that our 2022 season is coming to a close at the Malene Scene. This year has brought some changes and given our team the opportunity to explore new ways to better serve you, our loyal Rosé lover. We hope you have enjoyed the new events and rosé releases this season.
While the Malene Scene begins to settle into a slumber (last day is Sunday, October 30th) for the remainder of the year, we do not want you to forget about us because we certainly will not forget you.
As you already know, our reserve rosés are produced specifically for our wine club and tasting room. Limited in production and made with intention, our bottles of pink will get you through any occasion. We want to make sure that you are sufficiently stocked up until next season because after all, we have rosé vibes all year long and with the holidaés around the corner… you should not be without your favorite bottles of pink! Check in with our team at the Malene Scene or email firstname.lastname@example.org to stock up!
Featured Wine – 2021 Camp 4 Carignan
Our featured wine this shipment was new to our line up this year, 2021 Camp 4 Carignan. This was just one of those mistakes that really paid off in the long run. The vineyard was supposed to send us Cinsault, but we got Carignan by mistake. The grapes look so similar that by the time we noticed, the juice was already pressed. The outcome of our mistake was amazing and made for a deliciously available and forward Rosé of Carignan. This rosé makes its debut with notes of honeydew and white peach, bright acidity and fresh flavors of stone fruit and orange zest. Its invigorating and crisp finish make this rosé perfect for sipping or enjoy with your favorite triple crème brie or goat cheese.
Tokens of Appreciation
We love gifting! In the spirit of the holidays, we wanted to shower our most loyal followers with a token of our appreciation. We are including not one but two keepsakes in your October shipment: a lovely little keychain to always remind you that you carry Rosé Vibes with you everywhere and a Malene bottle opener to pop open those bottles of pink post season. Share your swag by tagging us on your favorite social media platform.
October Club benefits:
- 20% off Magnums
- Front patio and first lawn now dedicated exclusively to Malene club members. Reservations recommended, walk ins welcome upon availability.
- October Release Event- 10/1 from 3-5:30 pm featuring Central Coast Pizza Trolley. Join us for our last release event of the 2022 rosé season. Enjoy an afternoon of delectable pizza paired perfectly with our Malene Rosés. This event is complimentary for two (member and one guest) and two additional guests at $35 per person. Tickets can be secured via this link: October 1st Malene Club Event.
- Malene x Wildflower concert (TBD) Stay tuned for more information.
- For the month of October, Malene is participating in Rise & Rally to benefit Arroyo Grande Community Hospital Foundation during breast cancer awareness month. Learn more about Rise & Rally.
- As we prepare for the end of the season, the Malene Scene will be closing on Fridays starting September 30th through October 28th. We will be open for pick up opportunities at Chamisal, you can make your curbside reservation by visiting our website.
- Last day of the MLN season will be Sunday 10/30.
Our parmesan shortbread coins are simple, delicious, and the perfect item to feature alongside your holiday charcuterie board and a bottle of our rosé of Carignan. The bright acidity of this wine melds well with the butter and salt, enhancing the fruit on the palate of this fresh wine.
8 ounces softened, unsalted butter
2 cups grated parmesan
2 teaspoons chopped thyme
1 teaspoon kosher salt
1 teaspoons ground black pepper
2 ½ cups All Purpose flour
Sea salt for sprinkling
With paddle attachment, cream butter. Add parmesan, thyme, salt and pepper. Mix to combine.
Add flour and mix until mixture forms into large crumbles. Roll into a 9 inch log, wrap in plastic wrap.
Chill before slicing or freeze for later.
Preheat oven to 375
Slice 3/8 inch thick, sprinkle with Sea salt and bake until golden brown, 12-15 minutes